JMCX releases new single Recovery

 JMCX [jay-micks] is an American Electronic Dance Music artist, record producer, and songwriter. His music features prominent elements of Mainstream Dance-Pop, Italo Disco, and Eurodance genres. His mission is to influence others to reconnect with true love, purpose, and belonging.

Recovery deals with feelings of struggle, hope, and encouragement for recovery. The song blends recognizable elements of Eurodance and Italo Disco. It features evocative male vocals, melodic synthesizers, and an octave bass line.


 "Several months ago, I was trying to come up with ideas for a new song. So, whenever I'm struggling with ideas, I like to meditate and gain some clarity. After I had finished and opened my eyes, there in front of me was a book with the word "Recovery" in the title. That was it! Recovery felt so appropriate for these times as we, in one way or another, are recovering from a global pandemic. I wrote this song with the intention of a hopeful outlook on my recovery and the recovery of anyone who needs a hand." – JMCX


Stream Recovery: bit.ly/jmcx-recovery